- Woodlands Traveler
- Swimming Pools
The Woodlands Township offers three options for purchasing or renewing a Season Pass:
2019 Resident 0 - 2 yrs
Pool Pass - Resident Infant
2019 Resident 3 - 64
Pool Pass - Resident Regular
2019 Resident 65 & up
Pool Pass - Resident Senior
Additional Family Member Pass
(after purchase of 4 full price passes; immediate family only)
2019 Non-Res. 0 - 2 yrs
Pool Pass Non-Resident Infant
2019 Non-Res. 3 & up
Pool Pass Non-Resident Regular
*separate account login required
The Woodlands Township, Facilities and Rentals:
8203 Millennium Forest Drive
The Woodlands, Texas • 77381
Pool Membership & Punch Card Procedures
- All sales of Pool Pass Memberships and Punch Cards are final and NON Transferable. Lost, missing or stolen Punch Cards or Passes will not be replaced.
- Pool Pass Memberships and Punch Cards are only valid within the calendar year they are
- Pool Pass Membership Cards are included with the initial purchase of your Pool Pass. These cards are renewable each year. Please do not discard the Membership Card at the
end of the season if you plan to renew your annual membership.
- There is a $5 replacement fee for all replacement cards. Kids’ cards will be reprinted with new pictures if they no longer look like their pictures at no charge a minimum of every
- Each person entering the Pool Facility regardless of age or intent to swim must present a valid Pool Pass Membership Card, a valid Punch Card or pay the daily admission fee.
- Pool Pass Memberships are not prorated or discounted at any point during the season. The same fee applies all season long, no matter the date in which they are purchased.
- Daily fees paid at the pool cannot be applied to the purchase of a Punch Card or Pool