Children's MuseumWritten by The-Woodlands-Guide
The Woodlands Children's Museum at Panther Creek
Woodlands Children's Museum
4775 West Panther Creek Drive #280
The Woodlands, TX 77381
Daily Hours: Closed Mondays
Tuesday – Saturday: 10am to 5pm
Sunday: 12pm – 5pm
Open 7 Days a week from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
During these rapidly changing times, please consult the children's museum calendar or call the museum prior to your arrival.
The Woodlands Children’s Museum is located at the Village of Panther Creek Shopping Center in the heart of The Woodlands next to Gold’s Gym between West Panther Creek Drive and Gosling off Woodlands Parkway.
The Woodlands Children's Museum, a branch of the Houston Museum of Natural Science (HMNS) was originally (2008) located inside the Woodlands Mall at the west end, directly south from the Reading Tree. The Reading Tree was located in what was the children's play place near the elevator in the west end of the mall. The entrance to the museum was then monitored by Stan, the Tyrannosaurus Rex, silently guarding the entrance to the children's museum.
The cost of admission is $7 for adults and children 1 year and older. Purchase Tickets here
– Day passes are valid for ONE YEAR from date of purchase.
– Children must be accompanied by an adult, age 18 or older at all times.
– Museum Members are FREE. Not a member? Click here Military
– Museum admission rates for Active Duty Military card holders and their immediate family members (up to 4) is $5.00 per person.
– Dependent spouse cards of active duty military personnel will be honored under this admission policy. Valid military ID required. ACM Reciprocal members: $3.50
– Museums for All discounted rate: $3 per person (with LoneStar EBT Benefit Letter and photo ID)
– EBT and Military discounts do not apply for special events. Day passes are not valid for special events that require a special event ticket or advanced purchase including,
but not limited to SpookTacular, Santa Social, or High Noon Countdown.
In some cases we will disable the ability to purchase day passes the day before such events to prevent confusion. For special events we will offer and strongly recommend Stroll*et, a secured attended space to store strollers at no cost. (SpookTacular, High Noon Countdown and Chinese New Year).
Adults unaccompanied by children must leave proper photo identification at the Admissions Desk. Examples: State Driver’s License or Passport.
|Childrens Museum of Houston||713 522-1138|
|Houston Museum of Natural Science|
|One Herman Circle Dr||713 639-4629|
|1500 Binz St|
|The Museum of Fine Arts||713 639-7300|
|Montgomery Co. Heritage Museum||936-539-6873|
|1506 Interstate 45 N Candy Cane Park|
|The Woodlands Childrens Museum||281-363-0955|
|1201 Lake Woodlands Dr # 100|
|The Woodlands Mall|
|The Woodlands, Tx|
|N.H. Davis Pioneer Museum||936-597-4899|
|308 Liberty St|
|Texas Arrowhead||Virtual museum|
|Online museum of Texas arrowheads at Coleman Texas|